Questa è una vecchia versione del documento!
- Battiston, P., Sacco, P., Stanca, L. (2022) Cover Effects on Citations Uncovered: Evidence from Nature, Journal of Informetrics, 16(2), 101293
- Battiston, P., Gamba, S., Rizzolli, M., Rotondi, V. (2021) Lies have long legs. Cheating, public scrutiny and loyalty in teams, Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 94, 101732
- Bonan, J., Battiston, P., Bleck, J., LeMay-Boucher, P., Pareglio, S., Sarr, B.A., Tavoni, M., (2021) Social Interaction and Technology Adoption: Experimental Evidence from Improved Cookstoves in Mali, World Development, 105467
- Battiston, P., Kashyap, R., Rotondi, V. (2021) Reliance on scientists and experts during an epidemic: Evidence from the COVID-19 outbreak in Italy, SSM - Population Health, 13, 100721
- Battiston, P., Gamba, S. (2021) COVID-19: R₀ is lower where outbreak is larger, Health Policy, 125(2), 141-147
- Battiston, P., Gamba, S. (2020) When the two ends meet: an experiment on cooperation and social capital, Economia Politica, 37(3), 911-940
- Battiston, P., Duncan, D. R., Gamba, S., Santoro, A. (2020) Audit publicity and tax compliance: a natural experiment Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 122(1), 81-108
- Battiston, P. (2016), Constrained network formation, Italian Economic Journal, 2(3), 347-362.
- Battiston, P., Gamba, S. (2016), The Impact of Social Pressure on Tax Compliance: a Field Experiment, International Review of Law and Economics, 46, 78–85.
- Battiston, P., Stanca, L. (2015), Boundedly Rational Opinion Dynamics in Social Networks: Does Indegree Matter?, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 119, 400-421.
- La responsabilità di rete. Network, economia e società, il Mulino, 2021
- Battiston, P., Gamba, S., Rotondi V. (2019), What does a young cheater look like? An innovative approach. In Bucciol, A. and Montinari, N., editors, Dishonesty in Behavioral Economics, Elsevier
- Interaction in Prevention: A General Theory and an Application to COVID-19 Pandemic (with Mario Menegatti) submitted
- May The Forcing Be With You: Experimental Evidence on Mandatory Contributions to Public Goods (with Sharon Harrison and Lorán Chollete) submitted
- Optimizing Tax Administration Policies with Machine Learning (with Simona Gamba, Alessandro Santoro) submitted
- Believe it or not: Experimental Evidence on Sunspot Equilibria with Social Networks (with Sharon Harrison) submitted
- What exactly is public in a public good game? A lab-in-the-field experiment (with Simona Gamba, Matteo Rizzolli, Valentina Rotondi) submitted
- Growth and financial exposition in times of crisis (with Mauro Napoletano), 2017
Work in progress
- Predicting the Deterrence Effect of Tax Audits. A Machine Learning Approach (with Michele Rabasco), R&R
- Measuring risk in repeated games of complete information
- Rational bubbles in closed economies
economics/research.1657051916.txt.gz · Ultima modifica: 2022/07/05 22:11 da pietro